Sunday, May 3, 2009

Summer Fliers for 2009



Summer in Las Vegas is here with long warm days and lots of swimming! With each change in season, I create a new flier to advertise my longarm quilting.  I spent many hours creating the front and back of this summer's flier and I am anxious to get them back from the printer. I am going to get them out to everyone on my mailing list and to the local shops as soon as they arrive! I always have a monthly special and hope you enjoy these specials. If you are not already on my mailing list, I would be happy to send you one. Just drop me a note with your name and address to Jen@WagnerQuilting.com.

With summer, comes the heat and it has already hit in Vegas. Here I am with my two little ones and the neighborhood kids at Easter! I love Vegas weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment