Monday, March 30, 2009

Girls' night!

Saturday my husband took my little guy to see the monster truck show and so my daughter and I hosted a girls' night at home! Notice he has a monster truck in his hands. He never goes anywhere without that truck, he even sleeps with it.

The girls and I started off with some yummy food… Wendy’s six layer salad was fantastic and Gwen saved the hamburgers from scorching after I walked away and the whole thing went up in flames. Thanks Gwen!!!

We also make these darling pinwheels from Heather Bailey! They were supposed to be a daughter craft with a little help from mom but after painting the dowels, the little girls ended up watching a movie while the moms assembled. The top eyelet got easier with practice! This photogenic little one was more than happy to pose for me while the others ran around making their pinwheels spin!

1 comment: