Thursday, September 16, 2010

Countdown

Do you ever have those days where you feel like you've gotten nothing done even though you really have? I had a hard time falling asleep last night, woke up early to get the kids to school and have been running ever since. I still feel like I'm dragging. School starts for me in 6 more days. Tuesday my mom stopped by while I was in the middle of orientation. One of the "tips for success in an online program" was to get organized. I told my mom their recommendation as I was laying on the floor at my computer. She laughed for like 10 minutes and I joined in. It was well deserved. I decided to paint my master bedroom, retreat and bathroom before school starts so I can have a nice place to study. Getting organized is an understatement. The upstairs in my house has been a wreck as I have been painting this week. Thankfully I still have a little time to get my house in order, play with my kiddos and take pictures of flowers.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting your class!! I miss you tons! Oh, and your camera takes awesome pictures, by the way!

    ReplyDelete