Friday, November 13, 2009

Life is good!

Yesterday my imac was in China and today it is on my desk! FedEx has amazed me for the first time ever. As promised here I am blogging.

This week I was really irritable. I am trying to blame it on pms but it was worse than usual. Here's why: The quilt stores here in Vegas are having their annual shop hop. I have known about it for a while and have been very excited about going. A friend and I had planned on hitting a couple shops Thursday morning. It turned out that one of my mandatory trainings for work was due and Thursday morning was the only time it was being offered. I found out early in the week and was emailing my friend to let her know. Turns out I got interrupted half way through and forgot that I hadn't actually sent the email. It was a mess and hopefully she has or will soon forgive me. There was no way to reschedule because I am at work all weekend. So lame that I planned so poorly!

I was still complaining to my husband tonight that I was so upset about not being able to go and being so inconsiderate to my friend. He said, "Life must be pretty good if that is the worst thing happening." I had to laugh, he was so right.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! I got to go this year but had to make it two days cuz the first day I had to spend time at the tire shop. Nail in tire could not be repaired as the nail was near the sidewall. Two new tires were paid for with quilty money. Grrr.....That cut down the shopping. The last two years I had relatives in the hospital that needed me so there was no shop hopping at all. Life is like that. Some years you just have to sneak in some quilty fun cuz you never know what next year will bring! Good luck next year! :-)

    ReplyDelete