Monday, November 23, 2009

Quilt Pictures

I wish that I could say that I made these quilts from start to finish because if I had, they would have stayed at my house! So many of the quilts I quilt for others I have a hard time giving back. As I work on them, I fall in love! Maybe tomorrow I will do some piecing as well as some quilting. I have been aching to make some Christmas stockings, those count as quilts if I quilt them right? Check out these spider webs! I love Halloween!
Can you see what the next quilt is? Hint hint...I quilted it in sparkle thread to make it shimmery.

The front of this blue quilt may look like something you've seen before.One of the patriotic fabrics in this table runner had stars in circles. I liked it so much, I used the design in quilting the border. (Click on a picture to see it larger.) This brown quilt had amazing sashing! Here are the answers... Nemo on Ice and Lap Pool

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This brown quilt---is it the one from a Christmas Goose class you told me about where the sashing came together to make an X ? Interesting, eh? The surprises of quilting techniques I have never seen is endless. I have to live on beyond one hundred to see it all! Wish me luck! And happy thanksgiving to you and your family! :-)

    ReplyDelete